Ultra Protection Sunscreen SPF 30+
This highly water and sweat resistant sunscreen is specially formulated for extreme sporting activity. Contains 10% zinc oxide (one of the highest percentages in the industry) to help protect against the damaging effects of UVA and UVB rays.
- Zinc Oxide
- Proprietary Formulation Process
- Vitamin E and B5
- Very Water Resistant
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Aesthetically pleasing, with decreased residue
- Helps heal UV exposed skin
Apply to face, neck and body, or apply liberally before sun exposure. To maintain protection reapply after swimming, or excessive perspiring.
- Zinc oxide is a natural mineral, used safely for generations to shield against the harmful effects of the sun. Zinc oxide forms a protective physical barrier over the skin and stops the harmful UV rays.
- Effectively protects from UVA and UVB rays.
- Protects against UVB rays.
Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Penetrates the stratum corneum and maintains moisture levels of the skin for long periods of time (16 to 24 Hours). Accumulates in the epidermis and forms a barrier against moisture evaporation from the skin. An anti-oxidant, Vitamin E helps prevent free radical damage in skin tissue.
Panthenol (Vitamin B-5)
- Acts as penetrating moisturizer, stimulates cellular proliferation, and helps with tissue repair.
- Promotes wound healing.
- Humectant character enables panthenol to hold water in the product or to attract water from the environment, resulting in a moisturizing effect.