Hyaluronic Copper Zinc Renewal Serum
This anti-aging super formula enhances the revitalization of the skin, supports cell renewal, hydrates, firms and smooths the skin. With continued use fine lines are diminished and skin becomes softer, smoother and more translucent.
- Copper, Zinc, Magnesium Asparate
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Vitamin Enriched
- Botanical Extracts
- Stimulates skin healing & promotes collagen production
- Natural component of skin tissue
- Anti-oxidant and healing
- Moisturize and support the skin regeneration process
Apply a dime sized amount of hyaluronic copper zinc renewal serum on a cleansed & toned face and neck twice daily (AM & PM), wait 5 minutes before continuing with a daily or evening moisturizer.
- Promotes collagen synthesis and elastin.
- Effective for wound healing.
- Promotes collagen synthesis in the dermis & keratinization of the corneum layer.
- Encourages protein synthesis and phosphates transfer.
- Natural humectant with excellent water binding capabilities.
- Capable of attracting and retaining 1000 times its own weight in water.
- Ability to retain water gives immediate smoothness to rough skin.
- Excellent moisturizer (human sebum is composed of 25% squalane).
- Contains high amount of gamma linoleic acid (essential fatty acid vital for maintaining the normal functioning of epithelial barrier membrane).
- Improves skin’s hydration.
Jojoba Seed Oil
- Reduces transepidermal water loss.
- Excellent moisturizing effect.
Calendula Ofﬁcinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract
- An emolient with soothing, healing, anti-septic, and anti-inﬂammatory properties.
- Effectively used in cases of oily and /or delicate skin as well as acne.
Carica Papaya Fruit Extract
Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract
- Antiseptic and skin clearing.
Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Penetrates the stratum corneum and maintains moisture levels of the skin for long periods of time (16 to 24 Hours). Accumulates in the epidermis and forms a barrier against moisture evaporation from the skin. An anti-oxidant, Vitamin E helps prevent free radical damage in the skin tissue.
Panthenol (Vitamin -B5)
- Acts as a penetrating moisturizer, stimulates cellular proliferation, and helps with tissue repair.
- Promotes wound healing.
- Humectant character enables Panthenol to hold water in the product or to attract water from the environment, resulting in a moisturizing effect.
- Helps the skin retain moisture.