Green Tea Exfoliating Scrub
Smooth away dry flaky skin with this mild yet effective exfoliating scrub. Added botanical extracts help inhibit melanin biosynthesis and even out skin tones while lightening the overall appearance of the skin. Nutrient enriched formula protects moisture between cells during deep cleansing.
- Green Tea Extract
- Licorice Root Extract
- Botanical Extracts
- Protects cells from free radical damage
- Inhibits melanin biosyntheses
- Soothes irritation
- Moisturize and support the skin regeneration process
Use 1 - 4 times a week in the shower on the face and body, apply by hand or with a washcloth. Rub in a circular motion, adding more as needed in rough areas like your elbows, knees, or heels.
Green Tea Extract
- Contains polyphenols (also known as catechins) which are natural antioxidants.
- Stronger antioxidant than Vitamin E with anti-inﬂammatory properties.
- Inhibits melanin biosynthesis while scavenging free radicals and helping to calm the skin.
- Reduces skin inﬂammation, soothes irritation and improves skin texture.
Echinacea Angustifolia Extract
- Antiseptic and anti-bacterial.
- Helpful in shortening healing time.
- Hydrating, softening, healing, anti-microbial and anti-inﬂammatory properties.
- Penetrates skin supplying moisture directly to tissue. • Effective refresher and relaxer for irritated skin.
- Ensures proper skin hydration, and delivers a wealth of amino acids, proteins and minerals to the skin.
- Supports the cell renewal process.
- Excellent moisturizing agent.
- Helps minor wounds and speeds healing of the skin.
Rose Hip Extract
- Very rich in natural Vitamin C. Moisturizing and hydrating to the skin.
- Moisture bind in the connective tissue proteins of the skin.
- Anti-inﬂammatory extract which also has a mild
- ﬁrming action.
- Increases moisture retention in the upper layers of the skin, and soothes irritation in sensitive skin.
- Rich in bioﬂavenoids.
Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract
- Contains amino acids and organic acids that are claimed to strengthen the skin’s acid mantle.
- Moisture regulating, soothing, tightening, refreshing.
Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
- German (Matricaria) Chamomile has a high potency with increased azulene content.
- Excellent skin soother and anti-inﬂammatory agent.
- Reputed to bring down swelling and pain in skin.
- Excellent Moisturizing Agent.
- Anti-inﬂammatory properties.